We are looking for Technical Writer who will help Experiment X to create documents in accordance with QMS (SOP and Forms) and ISO13485.
- The Technical Writer creating documents, instructions, guides, describes processes in English.
- The Technical Writer works closely with the Quality Officer and Regulatory Affairs, with Product Owner and Business Development Team.
- Planning, creating, editing, maintaining and archiving technical documentation
- Create documents (instructions, guides, other text information) from scratch
- Check the existing documents for non compliance
- Update documents (instructions, guides, other text information)
- Prepare release notes
- Participate in meetings
- Make proposed changes in standard operation procedures or forms
- Create required documents after internal audits.
- Several years of experience in the creation of technical documentation
- Strong technical interest and understanding
Ability to present complex technical issues clearly and comprehensibly
- Very good knowledge of the standards and legal situation for technical documentation, in text and image editing as well as in
- structured documentation
- Experienced with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Confident handling of MS Office products and Atlassian
- Experience in working with documentation systems
- Independent as well as careful, systematic and methodical way of working
- Goal-oriented, decisive and self-reliant working style
- A high degree of commitment, resilience, creativity and loyalty round off your profile
Experiment X is a serial developer of medical devices and diagnostics to aid wellness and diagnostics for global use.
Our team includes specialists in biology, chemistry, microfluidics, optics, hardware development, electronics mastery and AI and telecommunications software. Together, we leverage AI and electronics mastery to bring a powerful capability to the diagnostics space.