The Quality Assurance (QA) Software Team Lead has ownership of the quality assurance activities for all software activities of this medical device project. The QA Team Lead works closely with the VP Engineering, PO, Safety Officer and testers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the highest possible level of quality. The QA Team Lead is responsible for tracking test milestones to ensure that objectives are reached.
The QA Team Lead trains, mentors, coaches, supervises, schedules, and monitors the activities of a team of development and functional testers.
We are looking for QA Team Lead, which main role will be:
- Organization, implementation and transparency of the quality control process;
- Mentor of the QA Team;
- Managing and improvements of test strategy.
- Manage execution of assigned QA activities, including software engineering quality assurance and testing.
- Ensure QA personnel are prioritizing and tracking defects and issues correctly and recommend corrective action where required.
- Create and implement test plans that span a product’s lifecycle, cover art, design, and engineering as well as localization testing.
- Implement testing policies, procedures and standards across specific products.
- Manage QA personnel
- Adapt the testing strategy to the project’s expansion.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external users to acquire and exchange information on QA issues, processes, and best practices.
- Assess risks early in the production pipeline and deliver reports and recommendations on how to fix the situation to the development team
- Participate in QA leadership meetings to help set company-wide QA objectives and processes
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience
- 1+ year as lead QA, managing teams of 3+ testers
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of test case management tools (Testrail, TM4J, etc)
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian, Jira, Github, and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel.
- Excellent understanding of PC testing
- In depth understanding of formal test and development processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented, and organised
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment
- As an advantage: ISO 13485 and QMS experience.
Experiment X is a serial developer of medical devices and diagnostics to aid wellness and diagnostics for global use.
Our team includes specialists in biology, chemistry, microfluidics, optics, hardware development, electronics mastery and AI and telecommunications software. Together, we leverage AI and electronics mastery to bring a powerful capability to the diagnostics space.