The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager has ownership of the quality assurance activities for all software activities of this medical device project. The QA Manager works closely with the QA Team Lead and Development Team and testers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the highest possible level of quality. The QA Manager is responsible for testing new features according to the product requirements.
We are looking for QA Manager, which main role will be:
- whole product verification and testing new product features
- creating validation reports
- checking bugs and creating tasks for the Development Team
- Manage execution of assigned QA activities, including software engineering quality assurance and testing.
Create and implement test plans that span a product’s lifecycle, cover art, design, and engineering as well as localization testing.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external users to acquire and exchange information on QA issues, processes, and best practices.
- Assess risks early in the production pipeline and deliver reports and recommendations on how to fix the situation to the development team.
- Minimum 3 years of QA experience
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of test case management tools (Testrail, TM4J, etc)
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian, Jira, Github, and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel.
- Excellent understanding of PC testing
- In depth understanding of formal test and development processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented, and organized
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment
- As an advantage: ISO 13485 and QMS experience.
Experiment X is a serial developer of medical devices and diagnostics to aid wellness and diagnostics for global use.
Our team includes specialists in biology, chemistry, microfluidics, optics, hardware development, electronics mastery and AI and telecommunications software. Together, we leverage AI and electronics mastery to bring a powerful capability to the diagnostics space.