Getting to know a medical device and preparing a team for developing a mobile application with a set of qualities corresponding to the current desktop version of the application. Mobile Team Lead works closely with Product Owner, VP Engineering and Quality Assurance.
We are looking for a Mobile team lead to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Formation and support of mobile development standards
- Formation and decomposition of technical tasks for the implementation of the necessary business functionality
- Designing the architecture of a mobile application
- Technical control of external and internal development of a mobile application
- Formation of a mobile development team and acting as a mentor for team members
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Experiment X is a serial developer of medical devices and diagnostics to aid wellness and diagnostics for global use.
Our team includes specialists in biology, chemistry, microfluidics, optics, hardware development, electronics mastery and AI and telecommunications software. Together, we leverage AI and electronics mastery to bring a powerful capability to the diagnostics space.